Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Coming Soon: Forgeworld

I was surprised Tuesday when I got home and my wife, Karen, said that I had recieved a package. Lo' and behold there was this beat up brown package from Forgeworld. This was the first order I have made with them and didn't expect to receive the stuff so soon. It has only been a little over two weeks and I was steeling myself for at least a month's wait. Enough of that.

Here was my list:

  • UM Venerable Dreadnaught (I am about finished with this one and will have it up soon) with plasma cannon and CCW
  • Red Scorpion Vet upgrade kit - I just love the MK IV Maximus armor and will convert these guys into my sternguard (along with my 'Nid Hunters)
  • Commander Culln Red scorpion Terminator
  • Red Scorpion Vanguard squad
  • Grey Knight MK IV Dread with psycannon and close combat weapon
  • Inquisitor Lok
  • Grey Knight Vehicle commander (for my GK Landraider)
  • Inquisition/ GK Brass kit
  • Tau Shas'o R' Myr
  • Tau XV-81 Battlesuit
  • Tau XV-89 Battlesuit

I hope to have reviews and pics of the finished models as I complete them so comeback soon for updates

No comments: