Monday, November 10, 2008

Project: Ironclad Dreadnaught


This is my conversion of the Ironclad Dreadnaught built from the dread from the Black Reach Box. As you can see it is a very simple conversion. The Hurricane Bolter is from the Redeemer box, as I used the Firestorms instead of the bolters. The extra plating is from a Land Raider door and a Rhino/Razorback top hatch.
On the Hurricane bolter I used the crane cover from the Vindicator to add some detail to the hurricane bolter. The paint job isn't complete yet, but thought I would throw this out there for comment.
I still would like to convert a better seismic hammer arm, but for now the combat arm will count as that.


2 comments:

Jeff Caswell said...

I love this dread! As soon as I get the tourni update done on my blog I will defiantly be linking to this pic. Great job and good game yesterday.

Jeff C.

Venerable Brother said...

Jeff,
You are a very talented artist as well as a very nice guy. the pleasure was all mine. i have linked your page and have told all of my 40k buddies to check out your creations. I am in awe. Everyone make sure you check out Jeff's www.rollinwaaagh.com